- SBDC Guide to Starting and Operating a Small Business
- Lake Superior State University’s Business Engagement Center provides information on getting small businesses access to university resources.
- SSMart Zone, Located North on I-75, get help with product development through training programs, manufacturing space, and expert advisors.
- National Business Incubation Association holds conferences, provides consulting and resources to entrepreneurs.
- InventorFraud.com for help with patents and inventor education
- Small Business Advancement National Center– small business news and resources, including business plan templates.
- Start-Up Nation and Start-Up America Partnership provide support for regional startup communities.
- Free Legal Forms
- Compliance Assistance Center
- SCORE.org- Business Mentoring
Financing & Seed Money
There are several routes to funding your new business, often new ventures require some combination of personal investment, traditional loans, grants, or angel investment. Contact us or explore the links below to learn more!